Click to see print version pdf General Event PDF Information Agreement
- Total rental fee for the venue at RIVER MIST GARDENS is $800 for up to 100 guests.
- 50% of the fee ($400), non refundable, is required to secure your event date.
- The balance is due 30 days prior to the event date.
- An additional refundable damage deposit of $100 is also due 30 days prior.
- Payment may be cash, check, Visa or MasterCard.
- It is assumed the wedding rehearsal is the day prior to the wedding. Rehearsal time must be scheduled for a maximum of 2 hours, between 2 PM and 9 PM. No alcohol is permitted at the rehearsal.
Day of the Event
- The wedding party may have access to the venue from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- Set up may begin from 9 AM the day of the event, including arrival of rental equipment, mobile toilets, caterers, florist, musicians, etc.
- All perishable food items must be completely removed after the party on the event day.
- Clean up must be fully completed by 11 AM the day after the event, including removal of rental equipment, mobile toilets, etc.
- Musicians will provide their own equipment including but not limited to tables, chairs, extension cords.
- Music must stop 15 minutes prior to end of the event.
- Because of the large property and proximity to the river, there must be one or more designated persons assuring supervision of the children.
- There is ample unpaved parking available on site.
- RIVER MIST GARDENS will provide a parking attendant.
Food and Alcohol
- If licensed caterers are used, RIVER MIST GARDENS requires a copy of their permit and insurance 30 days prior to the event.
- Those preparing and serving food will be responsible for removal of trash and debris created by food preparation.
- An OLCC server/bartender is required to dispense alcohol. A copy of the licensed OLCC bartender is required 30 days prior to the event.
- No alcohol will be allowed on site except that which is provided to the bartender by the bride and groom prior to the start of the event.
- Alcohol provided for the event may not be served to guests until after the ceremony.
- Alcohol service will be discontinued 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- OLCC requires that no vendors may consume alcohol while working on the premises.
- Those serving alcohol will be responsible for bottles, trash and debris from the serving area.
Renters are required to provide a Certificate of Insurance for the dates of the event:
- For a combined single limit of one million dollars for general liability.
- Written to be in effect for the event naming RIVER MIST GARDENS as an additional insured.
- Providing the name of the insurance company, agent, policy number and inception date of the policy.
Securing a Certificate of Insurance that meets these requirements is generally a simple procedure that is handled thru a home owners or home renters policy.
- This certificate must be delivered to RIVER MIST GARDENS 30 days prior to the event.
- If this certificate is not provided 30 days prior, RIVER MIST GARDENS reserves the right to cancel the event.
- The renters assume all responsibility and liability for any and all injury or damages sustained by their guests or contractors in, on, or about the premises of RIVER MIST GARDENS, or any other area that is in control of the renters, during or as a result of the renters planned event. Further, the renters shall indemnify and hold harmless RIVER MIST GARDENS, its agents and employees, from all responsibility against and all injury, damage, or loss to any person or property whatsoever, that is sustained during or arises from the renters planned event, including all claims made or filed by parties injured or by parties whose property was damaged, destroyed or lost. RIVER MIST GARDENS is not responsible for lost or stolen items.